Indoor Air Quality Cleaner, Healthier Air
There's a lot about indoor air quality that you might not know and certainly can't see. Up to 72 trillion microscopic irritants, or allergens, find their way into your home every day. They include dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease and bacteria.
Many of these particles are so small that your nose and throat can't filter them out, and they can get deep into your lungs.
Home comfort isn’t just about temperature. American Standard sets the standard with air cleaners, humidifiers and whole-home filtration systems that work to provide a cleaner and healthier environment.
AccuClean Filtration System
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit
AccuExchange Recovery Ventilator
- Static plate energy transfer core means efficient transfer of heat and moisture
- High performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor
- Slide-out filter for easy cleaning
- Multi-position mounting
TrueDry DR120 Whole House Dehumidifier
- Removes up to 120 pints of moisture per day
- Minimal maintenance
- Increased comfort and energy savings
REME Generator Advanced Oxidation System
- With a REME® Generator Advanced Oxidation System, micro-organisms can be reduced by over 99%. Gases, VOCs, odors and particulate (dust) can also be reduced significantly. Charged Advanced Oxidation Plasma will be carried throughout the ducts and rooms for a continuous purification process and a quick kill of newly introduced odors or microbial growth.
- The REME HALO by RGF is the next generation of IAQ technology. RGF has redesigned their REME HVAC unit with higher Ionized Hydro-peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbials in the air as well as on surfaces. Also, this higher output drops more particulate from the air bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues.